Humans are transforming. More schools are built than ever. We follow strict rules. Strict regulations. They are useful for maintaining order, but are ALL rules necessary?
Think wisely. Don’t just go with the flow. Question your boss, your teachers, everyone around you. Don’t let others bury that curious little child that you once were. We were all born to be unique and to be what we desire to be. Resist the peer pressure and demands from people around you, look within yourself. Are you truly happy with what you are now, your health, money, status and friendships? If you aren’t , are you going to be like the majority and complain without taking any action or be a role model for others, who actually walk the talk? We are all ranked, the best students being put to the top classes and students who underperform into another class. Is it really needed to rank teens like that or should we mix them all together, so that one does not belittle the other, or feel humiliated for not being good in studies? We are all good in some ways, be it studies, arts, sciences, dance, communicating or designing etc. We shouldn’t beat ourselves up just because of how other judge us. If you want to dance forever, do it! Stop following the crowd and start to stand out(for the right reasons.) Be unique and different. What do YOU have to offer to others? Your life is yours to decide. You have one life, cherish it.
Comment below, what are some things you have done that goes against the majority?
#learn #think #life #society
Good or bad, ideas are like machines. If you train and use it, they start to become better. So here are some of the ideas I came up with for an awesome movie.
1. The Olympics(shows the dedication and hardwork of an athlete and country, also shows corruption and behind the scenes)
2. 9-5 Boredom(shows a typical student life who follows all the rules and ends up in a desk bound job. Follows the life of a young boy who has no dreams. However he meets someone inspirational that turns his life around forever.)
3. Fly High(the making of an airplane pilot. Behind the long hours and training. They strive for perfection. Follows a guy, and the aftermath of a plane crash)
4. Heels Down(the society has much pressure on women. They should be thin and beautiful with awesome body. However this young women named Plantina beg to differ, throwing away all the heels, makeup and dresses. Women around the world views her as role model and starts to follow suit. Companies who rely heavily on their brand names start to fall down as women stop shopping as much)
5. United ( Countries abolish everything. They are all one country in one world. Everyone is forced to work together. There is no government. Forced to be together, everyone starts to riot. Racism increases rapidly.)
6. The Ugly( the ugly side of business shows. There is a conman who strives to get rid of all the corrupted businessman who only wants to benefit from the poor and middle class)
7. Mantoi(Mantoi is a highly advanced bot. Able to detect any danger. He was a meteroid that struck down to earth. He comes down to warn all of mankind of the return of dinosaurs.)
8. The Sloths. (People start to become as slow as sloth. Things slow down realllyyyy slowww. Everything is sloww.)
9. Yolo(teens who tries everything ahead of em. Begins to uncover dirty secrets of their country)
10. Mockery( a kid who has flunk in school turns out to be a gifted child. Begins to wow the whole world.)
Want a change? Do it.
Stop thinking about other people’s opinion and just do it.
Go out and get it.
Love is a beautiful thing. It can be destructive too. Friendship is just like love. One sided love will not work out. Ladies, if you like him, tell him. Guys will not understand your subtle hints. Don’t worry about rejection. There are plenty out there who would die to have you. Friends come and go. Being lonely can sometimes be better than being in a destructive friendship. No one would want to listen to your story. Even when you are gathered together you feel alone which should not be the case. You should be able to be yourself when you are surrounded by true friends. They do not put you down. They do not discriminate you. You are you. Friends don’t try to change you. They embrace your flaws. They keep your secrets. Not betray you. You cannot wait to spend every second with them and when it is time to say good bye, you can’t wait to see them again. Choose your friends wisely. You are the average of the top 5 people you spend your time with. Cut out those toxic people are start spending quality time with people who actually cares.
Nothing is more powerful than your personal brand. Being able to sell and create a strong image in people’s mind, so strong that they are willing to buy anything that has your brand on it. Invest in this and things will start to go right.
Being more self aware of yourself creates a big change. What do you want to achieve in your life? The goal is not to live forever, but to create something that does. Work on your strengths and know your weaknesses. Know how others feel and constantly ask yourself ‘why’. Never be afraid to step up and ask questions.
Focus on the present, not the past or future.
- Focus on developing a skill , an hour a day. Become so great that you can charge money for it.
- Start producing more than you consume. Write blogs, make youtube videos and create content.
- Read as much as you can. 4 books a month, 1 book per week. Gain as much knowledge as you can.
- Invest in yourself. Buy books,attend interesting events or even hire a coach.
- Be brave. Want something? Ask for it. Want to try that new sport? Get someone to teach you.Want to stop connecting with a negative person? Tell them.
Start to make more connections with people of different ages and jobs.
- Becoming more positive
- Martial Arts
- Card games
- Challenging yourself daily
- Being grateful
- Avoiding negativity
- Reading more books
Stop doing these things that drain your energy
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Being passive and not trying new things
- Skipping sleep(sleep in NOT for the weak)
- Being negative
- Being too detailed
- Not having fun
Skills to learn that can change your life
- Selling yourself
- Active listening
Avoid doing these in your daily life
- Blaming others
- consuming more than you produce
- expecting something
- doing something without reason
- stop learning
Morning tips to feel great
- Drink 3 glasses of water
- get fresh air for 10minutes
- listen to awesome music
- write your goals down
Start to change for the better.
Love stretches more than a thousand miles. We can feel it but not see it. We can take it for granted just because it is a usual routine given to us for free everyday. Humans live and die. Always say thank you and cherish others around you, you never know when they might say good bye. I just want to say that I have always loved you and I will miss you. I don’t really express well in words. I hope that you will go through this ordeal and will pray for the best outcome. The smiles and food you have given us will remain in our hearts.